Why Preventing Premature Ejaculation Saved My Sex Life

 
Minor and Major Complexes
Like most guys do (no, it's not just you), I had many complexes regarding sex. One big worry I had for a long time was the size of my penis. Now that I think about it, I spent quite a long time worrying if it was big enough or not. Luckily I found a solution for it, so one worry less (you can check the solution by clicking here).

The next worry was my body. When I was younger, I was in a really good shape. Now that work started becoming a bigger and bigger part of my life, I didn't have any time (or strength) to keep myself fit. That lead to me gathering a little too much weight.

Then I decided to get myself fit and started working out. No matter how much I worked out, it didn't seem to have that much effect. I assumed that I didn't work out correctly and decided to continue searching for a proper guidance. And I was lucky enough to actually find one = One worry less (you can check the product by clicking here).

Achieving a bigger penis and getting in shape were both definitely worth the small investment (they didn't cost much and didn't require much time), thanks to them I got a lot of confidence and the girls loved it.

Then appeared the biggest problem I have had (and which changed my sex life the most). Actually the problem had always been there, but I never really knew about it being a real problem:
Premature ejaculation.

What makes this such a big problem is that, no matter how big your penis is or how awesome your body is, it won't make a difference if you can't make the woman enjoy the sex. Even if you have this huge penis, but you are over when they're just getting warmed up.. It won't do much good.

So how did I learn about this problem? The hard way..


The Hard Way to Learn About 
A Problem Called Premature Ejaculation
I had this girlfriend who I had dated for a year and we had lived together for around a month. Even after a year we were pretty much the same as when we started dating. We had had only one real fight (which isn't related to this though) and several smaller (you know, the basic: "What's taking you so long choosing the clothes?!" etc), but we were in really good terms.

One weekend I was out of the town for a business trip (I had those once in a while) and my girlfriend was at the house by herself (you might see already where this is going). The trip was supposed to take two days: the first day included several business meetings and the second day was supposed have a training seminar. It just happened so, that the seminar was cancelled. Most of my colleaques stayed there even the next day (free day off at a nice hotel), but I decided to go back home.

I didn't tell my girlfriend anything about me coming early, since I wanted to surprise her. I'm not normally into all this romantic stuff, but decided to buy a bottle of champagne and a rose (that's all I know about being romantic..)

Then I went back to the house and as I opened the door, I heard music playing. I quietly walked around the house, but I didn't see anyone. The music was coming from the stereo in the living room. "Maybe she had gone bed early?", I thought and went to check.

You probably guessed it already.. There she was fooling around on my bed with some random guy. They were still just starting, so I got before "anything" had really happened. Of course, at that point I wasn't exactly thinking: "Ah, how nice that I got here early:)" I sent the guy away and started yelling to her. That wasn't supposed to be a situation where I could lose the argument, but you could've noticed me being silent for a moment when she explained herself: "I want to enjoy sex too! I wanted to be with a guy who isn't over when I've barely started yet!"

Well, I continued yelling some random stuff, but I kinda lost the momentum there.. She then had continued on how she really likes me as a boyfriend, but (as she said) "I can't fulfill her sexual needs".

I broke up with her after that, but I just couldn't forget her words.. Was I actually suffering from premature ejaculation and was it really that big of a problem? I knew the answer: yes.


My Sex Life v.2.0 
How I Became the Guy Who Women Want To Cheat With
I started studying the subject in hopes of finding a way to prevent this premature ejaculation. I found lots of information on the science behind it, but I didn't seem to find actual guide to prevent it from happening. After a long search, I stumbled on this product. The product was exactly what I needed.

I know that there are many people trying to find a solution for this problem, so I decided to share this knowledge of mine. The answer was this one ebook I happened to stumble on (it wasn't easy to find), you can check the product in more detail by clicking here.

Since you're reading this, I assume you also want to be the guy who women want to have sex with ?


If yes, go buy Prejaculation now 

OR

Click here to learn more about the product !